Jessica Chong is a civil litigator with experience in matters involving product liability, premises liability, and general liability defense. Jessica actively handles high-exposure tort matters and is able to zealously represent her clients by delving into the intricacies that intertwine medicine and law.
Prior to joining Spencer Fane, Jessica served as in-house counsel for the nation’s leading automobile insurance company and for Nevada’s largest transportation company. She started her legal career in real estate and commercial litigation where she defended lenders and servicers in an array of matters, with an emphasis on claims that arose under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Jessica believes in giving back to the community and does her part by donating to charitable organizations and volunteering with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. In her spare time, Jessica enjoys hiking, traveling, snowboarding, and cheering on her favorite sports teams – especially the Dodgers!
Presentations and Publications
- Contributing editor, Nevada Jury Instructions: Civil, 2018 Edition
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Ask-A-Lawyer Program
- Las Vegas Defense Lawyers
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for work in Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Legal Elite, 2016
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Pro-Bono Attorney of the Month
Contact Jessica Chong at 702.408.3414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.