Jeff Cash assists clients with a broad range of issues in transactional matters with an emphasis in mergers and acquisitions and private equity. He works with public and private companies, boards of directors, private equity groups and high net-worth individuals/investors on both transactions and day-to-day business affairs.
During his career, Jeff’s clients have included restaurant franchisees, manufacturers, retail, private offices, high net-worth individuals and technology startups. He’s assisted private equity groups in acquisitions, post-acquisition counseling and fundraising for companies with diverse portfolios.
Jeff’s experience with boards of directors involves many types of specialized legal work, including matters before the Securities & Exchange Commission and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Highlights of Jeff Cash’s experience include:
- Represented investor group in private investment for Texas bullet train
- Represented private equity funds in fund formation and capital raise
- Represented Dallas-based investment group in $353 million acquisition of major retailer corporate headquarters
- Represented physician group in roll up of pediatricians into super group with sub-specialists network
- Represented restaurant franchisor in combination of 66 franchised restaurants
To view Jeff’s additional experience, please click here.
- State Bar of Texas
- Pepperdine University Law School, Board of Visitors
- Lakewood Country Club, Board of Governors, 2009-2016, President, 2013-2015
- 6-time Recipient of D Magazine – “Best Lawyers in Dallas”
- Corporate Law: Merger & Acquisitions, 2016-2018
- Corporate Finance-Mergers & Acquisitions, 2007-2009
Contact Jeff Cash at 214.459.5875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.