Jay Ji is a member of the firm’s Business Transactions Practice Group and helps clients navigate complex legal and regulatory issues so that they can meet the increasing demands of today’s business environment. He works on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and contract review and drafting.
Highlights of Jay’s experience include:
- Assisted in the divestiture of commercial real estate assets on behalf of one of the world’s largest franchisors of quick service restaurants
- Assisted senior counsel on a $170 million loan transaction for a multinational commercial bank
- Represented clients in the oil and gas and defense industries in the successful application for several H-1B visas, including one which had previously been denied by USCIS
In addition to Jay’s experience in transactional law, he has also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Audrey G. Fleissig and John A. Ross of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. After graduating law school, Jay practiced corporate and immigration law at a regional law firm in downtown St. Louis.
- Treasurer, St. Louis-Nanjing Sister City Committee
- Alumni Schools Committee, University of Chicago
- Missouri Asian American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Contact Jay Ji at 314.333.3920 or email@example.com.