Jason Cross is an experienced litigator who represents individuals and companies in complex business disputes all over the world and in all stages of the dispute resolution process. For more than a decade, Jason has effectively advocated for clients in front of state and federal courts in Texas and throughout the United States, and for clients involved in cross-border disputes, he has effectively advocated in international arbitrations under the body of rules of some of the world’s leading arbitral institutions, including the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), and Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC).
Though trained as a trial lawyer, Jason counsels clients on all facets of domestic and international business and in a wide range of business disputes. Examples of Jason’s experience in recent years include counseling and representing clients in matters involving breach of contract, fraud and other business torts, temporary and permanent injunctive relief, energy-related disputes, product liability, franchisor/franchisee disputes, deceptive trade practices, non-competition, and theft and misappropriation of trade secrets.
Highlights of Jason’s experience include:
- Successfully prosecuted breach of contract claims in an international arbitration proceeding under the Rules of the LCIA.
- Successfully prosecuted specific performance of contract claims in an international arbitration proceeding under the Rules of the SCC.
- Represented one of the world’s largest retail corporations in an international arbitration under the Rules of the ICC.
- Obtained a dismissal with prejudice in Texas federal court for one of the leading worldwide manufacturers and providers of health care equipment and medical technology systems in a case in which the plaintiff alleged various product liability theories.
- Successfully obtained injunctive relief in Texas state court for an energy equipment supplier in connection with a purchase price dispute.
To review additional experience, please click here.
- Named a Top-Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Dallas, Super Lawyers®
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2013-2015, 2018
Contact Jason Cross at 214.459.5871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.