Jacob Hollars is a litigator specializing in employment issues, real estate, special district, and commercial matters.
Jacob counsels employers through litigation matters in state and federal court involving claims of wrongful termination, wage and hour claims, and myriad other issues. Jacob also helps businesses avoid protracted litigation so that they can run their company effectively and efficiently.
Jacob also represents companies in commercial disputes, such as breach of contract and real estate matters, and assists them in protecting their business. In addition, Jacob has experience representing contractors in construction defect claims and insurers in coverage disputes involving bad faith claims.
Highlights of Jacob’s experience include:
- Obtained summary judgment in Missouri state court on behalf of an insurer in a third-party coverage claim involving issues of failure of notice and several exclusions to coverage.
- Represented a small business in Southwest Missouri through trial of a substantial premises liability claim involving allegations of permanent disability and sizeable claim for future lost wages and medical care.
- Represented a major insurance company in a case involving claims of breach of contract and vexatious refusal to pay arising out of a fire loss in which the plaintiff claimed a total loss.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Fraternity
- Academic Excellence Awards in Contracts I, Antitrust, and Real Estate Transactions
- Articles Editor of the Year, 2013-2014, Saint Louis University Public Law Review
Contact Jacob Hollars at 303.839.3707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to connect with Jacob on LinkedIn.