Nick Badgerow is a trial lawyer with more than 40 years of experience trying complex and difficult cases throughout the Midwest, and has tried more than 50 jury trials in the Kansas City area alone. He also frequently serves as a construction arbitrator and mediator, and a consultant and expert witness on legal ethics.
Nick helps contractors, subcontractors, owners, and suppliers obtain satisfactory results in construction cases, so they can concentrate on completing their projects and moving forward.
In addition, Nick assists lawyers, law firms and judges with ethical and professional issues, including bar applications, ethics complaints, consultations and firm policies, so they can confidently practice their professions. He also helps employers, manufacturers and a myriad of other businesses defend complex business litigation cases of all kinds, including employment discrimination, patent infringement, antitrust and contract breaches, so those clients can navigate the maze of litigation at a minimum of cost and exposure.
Highlights of Nick Badgerow’s experience include:
- Successfully represented a major national employer in a jury trial involving a number of discrimination claims in federal court.
- Successfully represented a window manufacturer against a claim of mold intrusion leading to alleged personal injuries.
- Successfully represented a subcontractor against a general contractor’s claim that the subcontractor had reneged on a bid.
- American Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Wyandotte County Bar Association
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Kansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Super Lawyers, Missouri and Kansas, 2005-2021
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2008-2021
- The Best Lawyers in America® Lawyer of the Year for Bet-the-Company Litigation, 2021
- National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- Top Ranked in Chambers USA for 2014
- American Arbitration Association Panel Member 2014
Contact Nick Badgerow at 913.327.5134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.