As an intellectual property attorney, Glenn Robbins represents clients before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and is involved in prosecution of patent and trademark applications, appeals, patent and trademark litigation, inter partes actions before Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, licensing, client counseling and copyright matters.
In the area of trademarks, portfolio management and intellectual property counseling, Glenn works with clients on the clearance, use and registration of U.S. and foreign trademarks. He counsels clients on contracts, licensing and due diligence matters pertaining to their trademark rights. Glenn has substantial experience practicing before the United States Trademark Office and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. In addition, Glenn works with a network of foreign associates to obtain international protection for the trademark rights of his clients.
In regard to patents, Glenn helps his clients in prosecuting patent applications and obtaining patent protection for their inventions, both domestically and worldwide. Glenn also analyzes freedom to operate issues surrounding his clients’ technologies to help avoid conflicts in the marketplace. Additionally, he works with clients on due diligence issues regarding acquisitions of new technology.
Highlights of Glenn Robbins’ experience include:
- Assisted an Internet service provider in a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) issue in which he defended the client against an invasive subpoena that improperly attempted to gain personal identifying information of its Internet subscribers.
- Repealed a trademark infringement claim against a client that was threatening its opening of a multimillion dollar business establishment in Branson, Mo.
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Click here to read what clients have to say about Glenn
- The Best Lawyers In America®, Patent Law, Trademark Law, Copyright Law, 2013-2018
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
Contact Glenn Robbins at 341.333.3932 or firstname.lastname@example.org.