Gary Zimmerman assists clients in mediation and civil litigation. He is a certified mediator and trained in collaborative law as a means of achieving resolution. Through his training in child abuse cases, Gary qualifies under the Texas Family Code as an Impartial Third Party Neutral. He is also fluent in Spanish.
Presentations and Publications
- “Family Law for the Non-Family Law Attorney,” In-house seminar/CLE, 2004
- “Premarital and Marital Agreements,” University of Houston Law Foundation, Houston, TX, 2003
- “Attorneys’ Fees – Practical, Legal, and Ethical Considerations,” University of Houston Litigation and Trial Tactics Seminar, 2002
- “Joint Managing Conservatorship,” University of Houston Family Law Practice Institute, Dallas, TX, 2002
- “Joint Managing Conservatorship After the 2001 Legislative Session,” University of Houston Family Law Practice Institute, Houston, TX, 2001
- Texas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2004-2005, 2007-2009)
Contact Gary Zimmerman at 713.212.2612 or email@example.com.