Gary Powell is a member of the Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates Group and has more than 35 years of experience in estate planning, trust and estate administration and tax and business transactions. His leadership abilities and expertise with sophisticated estate planning, business succession planning, business formation and acquisitions, and shareholder and buy-sell agreements offer immediate value to our clients.
Gary is a published author and a frequent speaker on estate planning and tax topics.
- Springfield Business Development Corporation
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks, Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club of Springfield, Board of Directors
- Salvation Army, Springfield, Missouri
- The Missouri Bar, Taxation Law Committee, former Chair
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, (President – 2011)
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Trusts and Estates, 2012-2019; Springfield Trusts and Estates “Lawyer of the Year,” 2014 and 2018
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers®, Tax, 2010-2017
Contact Gary Powell at 417.888.1012 or email@example.com.