Ethan Rector is an associate whose practice focuses on all areas of estate planning, including planning for family-owned businesses, asset protection planning, charitable planning, tax planning, and special needs planning, as well as estate administration matters. Ethan also represents privately-held businesses with corporate governance, tax planning, mergers & acquisitions, financing / securities law compliance, and succession planning, and both individuals and businesses in various forms of real estate transactions.
As the father of a special needs daughter, Ethan understands first-hand the importance of planning for your family’s future. He has assisted hundreds of clients in implementing systems that preserve and transfer their wealth in a timely and efficient manner, while still leaving a legacy for their loved ones. Moreover, Ethan helps clients understand and mitigate the risks to their interests, especially for those building and running successful business enterprises and those looking to transition out of the business world and into retirement.
- Rotary Club of Pikes Peak
- Knights of Columbus St. Patrick’s Council #9993
- The Arc of the Pikes Peak Region
- Colorado Springs Rising Professionals
- Colorado Bar Association
- El Paso County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Colorado Springs
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors – Colorado Springs Chapter
Contact Ethan Rector at 303.592.8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to connect with Ethan on LinkedIn.