Erica L. Montague represents developers and special districts across the State of Colorado, including metropolitan districts, water and sanitation districts, business improvement districts, fire districts, and other governmental entities. Erica assists these entities with their organizational, management, and financial needs so they can build, operate, and maintain public facilities, programs, and services.
During law school, Erica participated in the University of Denver’s Environmental Law Clinic, where she represented clients in cases pending before the Denver District Court and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. Erica was also highly involved in the University of Denver’s nationally recognized Water Law Review. Erica utilizes these experiences to assist clients with a wide range of Environmental Law issues, including water infrastructure projects, permitting, and compliance.
Prior to law school, Erica worked as a Litigation Paralegal for over sixteen years, where she gained significant experience in several areas of law. Erica uses this foundational knowledge to counsel her clients regarding a variety of matters.
Presentations and Publications
- Practical Aspects of a Data Breach
- NBI Privacy Law, Legal Ethics
- NBI Privacy Law, Third Party Service Provider Agreements
- Colorado Bar Association: Water Law and Environmental Law sections
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Bar Association: Environment, Energy and Resources Law section
- International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
- University of Denver, Reese Persuasive Writing Award, 2019
Contact Erica Montague at 303.839.3741 or email@example.com.
Click here to connect with Erica on LinkedIn.