Eric Combs is a litigator with an emphasis in oil and gas matters. Eric provides his clients with focused, persistent and well-communicated strategies in defending and pursuing their legal claims. Eric spent several early years of his practice representing various Oklahoma hospitals, physicians and other medical practitioners in a wide range of complex cases, including medical and professional negligence, contracts, class actions, premises liability and intentional torts.
Eric has experience representing various governmental entities in the state of Oklahoma in cases arising under the Oklahoma Governmental Tort Claims Act. He has also represented a trade association of medical practitioners in various administrative legal matters.
Prior to entering the legal field, Eric worked in collegiate athletics compliance at the University of Central Oklahoma and Missouri Southern State University. Eric also worked in the sports broadcasting industry with several national and local entities.
Highlights of Eric Combs’ experience include:
- Obtained summary judgment in putative class action case involving claims of breach of contract and violations of the Oklahoma Consumer Protection Act.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of governmental entity on claims of fraud, misrepresentation and deceit.
- Member of Oklahoma Bar Association’s Legislative Monitoring Committee.
- Assistant Football Coach, Wide Receivers, Putnam City High School (OKC)
- Volunteer, Fields and Futures
- Volunteer, Wes Welker Foundation
- Member, ZooFriends (Oklahoma City Zoo)
- Edmond All Sports Incorporated, Volunteer
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Jim Thorpe Association & Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame, Executive Council
- National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame, Oklahoma Chapter
Contact Eric Combs at 405.753.5935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to connect with Eric on LinkedIn.