Cynthia Rowe co-leads the firm’s eDiscovery and Data Management practice. She serves as eDiscovery Counsel on litigation and investigation matters, and manages all aspects of the eDiscovery process to reduce legal spend while enhancing client outcomes. She also offers advisory services to help clients unify their policies, information technology solutions, and business practices.
In addition, Cynthia advises clients on strategic initiatives, including executive leadership and organizational change, continuity planning, policy development, and risk management.
Cynthia has managed all aspects of eDiscovery across multiple complex litigation and investigation matters. She has been involved in developing and evolving comprehensive litigation readiness plans, corporate policies and compliance efforts, and data privacy initiatives. Her consulting experience includes law department strategy and operations, legal technology selection and implementation, outside counsel and vendor management, and knowledge and change management.
Cynthia believes in an interdisciplinary and collaborative approach to problem solving and enjoys synthesizing technology and innovative process design to achieve operational efficiencies while controlling risks and enhancing financial objectives.
- Arts Evolution Minnesota, Vice President and Treasurer
- Perpich Foundation, Treasurer
- Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- International Legal Technology Association
- The Sedona Conference
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist
- Certified Information Privacy Professional
Presentations And Publications
- Speaker, “eDiscovery Essentials – Practical Tips to Plan and Control Costs and Risks,” Mitchell Hamline School of Law, May 2021
- Speaker, “eDiscovery Predictability in an Unpredictable World: Mitigating Costs and Risks,” Live CLE Webinar, November 2020
- Speaker, “Policy Development and Law Department Strategy,” Live CLE in Phoenix, AZ, March 2020
- Speaker, “To Delete or Not To Delete: That is the Question,” Live CLE in Phoenix, AZ, March 2020
- Speaker, “Mythbusters: How eDiscovery Planning Can Save you from Common Costly Mistakes,” Live CLE in Oklahoma City, OK; Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; and Plano, TX, December 2019 and January 2020
- Speaker, “An Introduction to eDiscovery and its Impact,” Live CLE in Dallas, TX, October 2019
- Speaker, “Recovering eDiscovery Costs – Live Seminar in Minneapolis, MN,” Association of Litigation Support Professionals, July 2016
- Co-Author, “eDiscovery Predictability in an Unpredictable World,” ACC Docket, June 2021
Contact Cynthia Rowe at 612.268.7015 or email@example.com.