Drawing on his four decades of legal experience, Charlie Leder represents commercial, multifamily, and residential developers in their efforts to develop, entitle, structure, and finance real estate projects. His experience includes working closely with companies and individuals in the acquisition and disposition of real property, the creation of common interest communities, financing of multifamily projects, leasing of commercial properties, and resolving complicated title problems.
For many years, Charlie has guided clients through all areas of real estate and in the process has worked with business owners, homebuilders, investors and lenders, landlords and tenants, and developers of low-income housing tax credit projects. Throughout, he has advised his real estate clients in structuring corporations, joint ventures, limited liability companies, and partnerships to help them best achieve their goals.
Highlights of Charlie’s experience include:
- Represented Colorado homebuilder in the acquisition and development of master-planned communities from the Thompson River Ranch project in Johnstown, Green Valley Ranch in Denver, and Banning Lewis Ranch in Colorado Springs. This representation has included all facets of real estate law, including assisting with entitlements; creating common interest communities; addressing easements and title issues; preparing agreements for the purchase and sale of unimproved land, finished lots, and completed residences; disputes; advising with investors and lenders, and providing general representation of the homebuilder with contractors, homebuilders, and municipalities.
- Represented seller of membership interests in a real estate company to a national investor and represented client in purchase of a homebuilding business in the state of Utah.
- Represented developers of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit projects in Arvada, Brighton, Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins, and Westminster, Colorado, including recent representation of general partners in acquiring interests of investor limited partners at the end of the fifteen-year compliance period.
- Volunteer, Learning Center, Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Denver, Inc., 2004-present
- Chair, Program Committee; Member, Executive Committee; Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Denver, Inc., 2013-2015
- Member, Board of Directors, Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Denver, Inc., 2009-2015
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America® – 2015-2018
- Colorado Super Lawyers® – 2007, 2011-2018
Contact Charlie Leder at 303.592.8322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.