Brian Zavislak assists clients in handling the intricacies and complexities involved in commercial real estate development. His experience includes acquisition, development and disposition of commercial properties of all sizes in addition to helping navigate commercial finance transactions secured by real property and office, industrial, multifamily and retail leasing.
Highlights of Brian’s experience include:
- Served as lead counsel for publicly traded REIT for NNN lease dispositions (national basis) with a combined deal value in excess of $300 million.
- Served as lead counsel on disposition of four separate Class A multifamily projects in Las Vegas, Nevada with a combined deal value in excess of $400 million.
- Served as lead counsel on development for Class A multi-family development in Las Vegas, Nevada (adjacent to the Strip).
- Sun Devil Family Charities, board member
- The Charro Foundation, board member (2015-2016)
- Scottsdale Charros, active member (2015-present)
- State Bar of Arizona, member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, member
- Real Estate Investment Advisory Council (REIAC), advisory council
- University of Notre Dame Law School Advisory Council, past member
- Real Estate Investment Advisory Council (REIAC), former board member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), member
- Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Finance Law and Real Estate Law, 2018-2020
Contact Brian Zavislak at 602.333.5456 or email@example.com.