Brad Cytron is a real estate attorney, helping both public and private entities in the acquisition, development, and disposition of office, retail, multi-family, hotel and industrial properties. He also represents clients in condominium development, land acquisition and assemblage, subdivision development, zoning and land use planning, tax-deferred exchanges, tenancy in common transactions, commercial leasing and other real estate and business matters.
Cytron also maintains a significant hospitality practice, representing owners, developers, managers, and lenders all across the country in a variety of hotel transactions, including acquisition and sales, new development, project leasing and finance, land use and zoning, franchise matters, management agreements and construction contracts.
Cytron helps his clients finance and structure their deals, so they can complete their projects and run their operations efficiently. His experience in this area includes the representation of developers in tax increment financing (TIF) and other forms of public financing, construction and permanent financing, and the representation of commercial borrowers in secured revolving credit and term loan facilities.
He also handles a variety of general business matters and transactions, representing clients in areas such as entity formation and structuring, joint venture agreements, franchise agreements and area development agreements, licensing matters, supply and distribution contracts and exclusive sales agreements.
- Represented large hospitality company in the development of a mixed-use hotel, retail and condominium project, including the negotiation and documentation of a redevelopment agreement with the city and joint venture agreement with development company, the issuance of federal and state historic tax credits and TIF bonds to subsidize financing of project costs, obtaining Brownfield tax credits to subsidize environmental remediation, and the negotiation of a license agreement with large hotel chain.
- Represented “green” construction firm in the development of a Platinum LEED certificated mixed-use retail, office and residential development project in the City of St. Louis.
- Represented large St. Louis-based medical group in the acquisition and rezoning of retail property in Crestwood, Missouri, and the development, leasing and financing of a mixed-use medical building.
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Recognized as one of the top commercial real estate attorneys in 2013 by Midwest Real Estate News®
- Listed in Best Lawyers®, 2016-2019
Contact Brad Cytron at 314.333.3916 or email@example.com.
Click here to connect with Brad on LinkedIn.