Beth Miller is a member of the Employee Benefits Practice Group. She helps clients by identifying practical solutions to a wide variety of legal matters in the areas of employer-sponsored retirement plans, executive compensation, fiduciary obligations, and advisory services.
Beth partners with her clients to assess issues and identify opportunities to mitigate legal, reputation, and financial risks in innovative and constructive ways. Relying on her significant experience in the retirement industry, she advises clients in a solution-oriented and concise manner to resolve issues and achieve strategic objectives.
Highlights of Beth’s experience include:
- Advising clients on complex employee benefit matters, including plan governance, operational risk, plan services, and fiduciary obligations.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for plan administration services and advisory services.
- Analyzing fee arrangements, regulatory disclosures, and participant communications.
- Assisting clients with correction of plan operational issues.
- Preparing plan amendments and documents.
- Interacting with the IRS, DOL, and SEC on behalf of clients regarding audits, complaints, and regulatory filings.
- SEC’s Regulation Best Interest: A Breakdown, ThinkAdvisor (July 26, 2019)
- The SEC Investment Adviser Standard of Conduct: A Breakdown, ThinkAdvisor (August 9, 2019)
- SEC’s New Form CRS: A Breakdown, ThinkAdvisor (September 13, 2019)
- Uncashed checks issued to retirement plan participants are taxable, BenefitsPRO (October 10, 2019)
- SEC’s ‘Solely Incidental’ Broker-Dealer Exclusion: A Breakdown, ThinkAdvisor (October 18, 2019)
Contact Beth Miller at 913.327.5124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.