Benjamin Maresca helps to advance the business objectives of real estate clients on both transactional and development matters, providing valuable guidance as they evaluate opportunities, such as acquisitions and dispositions. He provides clarity and wise counsel as companies consider costs and benefits of such investments, helping them add value to their projects and advance their goals for growth and profitability.
He provides representation and guidance through the entire development process, from acquisition to disposition, assisting clients with both of developed and undeveloped properties by crafting and negotiating terms, reviewing loan documents, coordinating closings, and preparing governance documents.
Benjamin also assists clients with a variety of land use and entitlement matters. With over a decade of private and public-sector experience as both an attorney and land use planner, Benjamin helps advance the goals of his development clients, from due diligence through building permit, adding value to projects and representing clients before city and county boards and commissions.
Benjamin has also spent significant time representing American Indian Tribes and individuals with business and real estate matters, both on and off-reservation. Benjamin is comfortable navigating the federal and tribal landscapes and is well versed in the complexities of on-reservation real estate transactions.
Highlights of Benjamin’s experience include:
- Successfully entitled over 40,000 acres of commercial, residential and industrial land throughout the western United States.
- Coordinated the development of projects ranging from several thousand acre mixed-use projects to 4,500 square-foot lots, crafting zoning proposals and managing the entitlement process through the municipalities.
- Youth Softball Coach (Broomfield, CO)
- Planning and Zoning Commission, Broomfield, Colo. Commissioner, April 2014 to April 2017
- Colorado Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, Southwest Chapter, Board of Trustees Member, 2011-2012
Contact Benjamin Maresca at 303.592.8342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to connect with Benjamin on LinkedIn.