Arnie Kaplan has significant experience in public and private offerings, municipal bond financings, loan transactions, tender offers, mergers and acquisitions, and other Federal and state securities matters. Arnie advises business entities, political subdivisions, and 501(c)(3) organizations on corporate governance and business matters.
In the municipal bond area, he has represented underwriters, borrowers, banks and issuers in almost every kind of municipal bond transaction, from healthcare to housing, including general obligation bonds, revenue bonds, public/private partnerships and letters of credit.
Highlights of Arnie Kaplan’s experience include:
- Helped a business improvement district negotiate a discount on the par amount of its outstanding bonds.
- Helped a healthcare provider avoid penalties for potential overpayments in its Medicare and Medicaid charges.
- Assisted a corporate client negotiate a new long term lease, resulting in substantially lower monthly rental payments.
- Completed the municipal bond financing mechanism for a public/private partnership involving annual appropriation sales tax diversion and the creation of a public improvement fee, in order to bring a major shopping center development to the City of Pueblo.
- LeadingAge Colorado
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Colorado Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- The New York City Bar Association
Contact Arnie Kaplan at 303.839.3809 or email@example.com.