As a registered patent attorney, Antonio Devora concentrates his practice on intellectual property prosecution matters and litigation, including patent, trademark, copyright, and licensing issues. He regularly counsels a variety of clients – from individual inventors to Fortune 500 companies – on how best to protect their ideas.
Antonio has extensive experience representing clients in domestic and international patent prosecution and in trademark disputes, including ICANN disputes. He is well-versed in the prosecution of patent applications in a broad range of technologies, such as:
- Electrical, including electric motor and drive circuits, power converter controllers, and wireless device shielding;
- Mechanical, including oil and gas field hardware;
- Software, including oil and gas field applications and server-client programs; and
- Chemical, including admixtures, industrial manufacturing systems and processes.
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Contact Antonio Devora at 972.324.0315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.