Antonio Devora is an experienced intellectual property attorney providing clients with protection for innovation. As a registered patent attorney, Antonio concentrates his practice on intellectual property prosecution matters and litigation, including patent, trademark, copyright, and licensing issues. He regularly counsels a variety of clients – from individual inventors to Fortune 500 companies – on how best to protect their ideas. In litigation, Antonio has extensive experience in all phases of litigation including arbitration and trial.
Antonio represents clients in domestic and international patent and prosecution and in trademark disputes, including ICANN disputes. He manages patent and trademark portfolios worldwide, and is well-versed in prosecuting and litigating intellectual property rights in a broad range of technologies, such as:
- Electrical – including electric motor and drive circuits, semiconductor connectors and testing sockets, LED control circuits, smartphones, power converter controllers, home automation systems, and wireless device shielding
- Mechanical – including oil and gas field hardware, construction tools
- Computer hardware and software – including oil and gas field applications, server-client programs and apps, aerospace simulation system architecture, AR and VR applications and systems, and blockchain technologies
- Chemical – including admixtures, industrial manufacturing systems and processes
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
Contact Antonio Devora at 972.324.0315 or email@example.com.