Andy Anderson helps clients, from negotiation to closing, in corporate and M&A transactions, allowing them to execute with purpose and speed. Andy regularly advises clients on issues pertaining to limited liability company and partnership law, having served on the subcommittee of the State Bar of Arizona that drafted the Arizona Limited Liability Company Act.
Highlights of Andy’s experience include:
- Represented small and mid-sized companies in corporate matters, such as formation of business entities and negotiation of governing documents and joint venture agreements.
- Represented companies in commercial transactions, in industries such as technology, telecommunications, medicine, construction, and real estate, including the negotiation of a manufacturing joint venture, the purchase of a hospitality business, the sale of a retail business along with associated agreements related to franchising and leasing, the purchase of multi-family properties, the restructuring of loans and related commercial real estate purchase of mixed-use property, the sale of residential assisted living home and business, as well as drafting and negotiating LLC membership interest purchases, franchise agreements, service agreements, licensing agreements, and property management agreements and leases.
Presentations and Publications
- “Qualified Opportunity Zones,” Southern Arizona Mayors and Arizona Regional Economic Development Foundation, November 27, 2018
- “Arizona’s New LLC Act,” Arizona Bar Convention, June 27, 2018
- “Arizona’s New LLC Act,” Thurgood Marshall Inn of Court, February 28, 2018
- “The Arizona Entity Restructuring Act: New Law To Increase Efficiency And Lower Cost For Arizona Businesses,” Arizona Journal of Real Estate & Business, January 21, 2015
- Christian Legal Society, Board of Directors of the Phoenix Chapter
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona: Business Law Section, Member-at-Large of the Executive Council
- Selected for inclusion in Southwest Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2018-2019
Contact Andy Anderson at 602.333.5447 or email@example.com.
Click here to connect with Andy on LinkedIn.