Andy Anderson helps clients, from negotiation to closing, in corporate transactions such as debt and equity financings and M&A, allowing them to execute with purpose and speed. Andy also regularly advises clients in joint ventures on issues pertaining to limited liability company and partnership law, having served on the subcommittee of the State Bar of Arizona that drafted the Arizona Limited Liability Company Act.
Highlights of Andy’s experience include:
- Represented early-stage companies and investors in convertible note financings and preferred equity financings, in industries such as software, real estate, materials technology, consumer goods, and life sciences.
- Represented buyers and sellers in M&A transactions across industries, such as health care, manufacturing, hospitality, and professional services.
- Represented clients in commercial transactions and real estate transactions, including distribution, technology licensing, sale of goods and services, secured lending, and property acquisition and leasing.
- Represented clients in corporate governance and joint venture matters.
Presentations and Publications
- “Equity Compensation Market Trends,” Spencer Fane Desert Developments, October 15, 2020
- “Corporate/M&A – Nuances of the Health Care Deal,” Spencer Fane Health Care 2020, March 12, 2020
- “Forming an LLC to Purchase Real Estate – Common Oversights,” National Business Institute, March 6, 2020
- “Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act,” National Business Institute, June 25, 2019
- “Qualified Opportunity Zones,” Southern Arizona Mayors and Arizona Regional Economic Development Foundation, November 27, 2018
- “Arizona’s New LLC Act,” Arizona Bar Convention, June 27, 2018
- “Arizona’s New LLC Act,” Thurgood Marshall Inn of Court, February 28, 2018
- “The Arizona Entity Restructuring Act: New Law To Increase Efficiency And Lower Cost For Arizona Businesses,” Arizona Journal of Real Estate & Business, January 21, 2015
- Christian Legal Society, Board of Directors of the Phoenix Chapter
- President’s Club: Arizona State University
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona: Business Law Section, Chair-Elect of the Executive Council
- Selected for inclusion in Southwest Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2018-2019
Contact Andy Anderson at 602.333.5447 or email@example.com.