Amy Mistler is a commercial real estate attorney representing developers, investors, lenders, and borrowers in all types of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, development, sale, exchange, financing, and leasing of office, retail, multi-family and industrial properties.
She regularly counsels clients on issues related to zoning, finance, land development, appurtenant rights and the subdivision of property. Amy has broad leasing experience and works regularly with landlords and tenants on leasing projects for office, retail, restaurant and hospitality, warehouse, manufacturing and distribution facilities.
Amy also represents clients in the hospitality industry, including owners, developers, managers, and lenders in a variety of hotel transactions, including acquisitions and sales, new development, management and other hospitality contracts and the financing of hotel projects.
In addition, Amy has significant experience as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, borrower’s counsel, and lender’s counsel for cities, counties, school districts, nonprofits and others, in connection with many types of tax-exempt bond financing transactions.
Highlights of Amy Mistler’s experience include:
- Represented lender in connection with loan to a large national real estate developer secured by retail shopping centers located across the country.
- Represented hospitality company in the acquisition of hotel project, including the negotiation and documentation of the assumption of a permanent non-recourse loan with existing CMBS lender.
- Represented aerospace company in connection with a sale leaseback transaction of manufacturing and distribution facilities in multiple states.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women; President, 2012; President-Elect, 2011; National Delegate, 2010; Executive Board Member, 2008-2009
- The Missouri Bar
Contact Amy Mistler at 314.333.3941 or email@example.com.