Amy Lewandowski helps individuals and businesses navigate complex litigation issues and explore dispute resolution tactics to ensure that clients can focus on their business needs. Versed in all stages of litigation, Amy is prepared to help clients every step of the way, from initial consultations, through hearings, to settlement and beyond. Her experience includes general litigation, construction disputes, and fraud and identity theft investigation.
- Volunteer attorney with the Milwaukee Justice Center
- Volunteer attorney for the Wisconsin Appellate Helpline
- Dean’s Award for highest grade in Civil Procedure
- Faculty Award for second highest grade in Trusts & Estates
- Student Writer for Iowa Law Review
Contact Amy Lewandowski at 816.292.8827 or email@example.com.