Al Hiller has practiced commercial real estate law in Texas for over 40 years. Al represents residential lot developers, office/service center and mini-storage operators, multi-family developers and operators and developers of housing for homeless veterans. He assists companies and individuals in all aspects of real estate-related transactions, including acquisitions, development, entity formation, financing, leasing, general operations, dispositions, and dispute resolutions. In addition, Al has extensive experience providing general business counsel and consulting and expert witness services in usury disputes and other areas of commercial real estate law.
Al is board-certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a member of The College of the State Bar of Texas.
Highlights of Al’s experience include:
- Represented Manager in negotiating Development Management Agreement for the development of a 500-acre residential and commercial lot project.
- Represented Manager of office/service centers in drafting and negotiating ten restated management agreements with third party owners and modifying a dozen owner/operator entities.
- Represented Developer/Operator in negotiating public and private financing for multiple housing projects for homeless veterans.
- Camp Young Judaea, Inc., Advisory Board Member and Past President
- Jewish Community Center of Houston, Past President
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyer in Banking and Finance Law (2018)
- Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyer in Real Estate Law (2013-2018)
Contact Al Hiller at 713.212.2661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.