Adam Veltri helps clients with complex matters in the oil and gas industry, including acquisitions, divestitures, financings, development and operations, in addition to his work in real estate and commercial lending.
In private practice, Adam has worked with large companies and investors on legal matters, and he has held various executive positions, including General Counsel, CEO, Co-Head of A&D and Head of Land, with exploration and production companies. He also has experience as a Commercial & Industrial Property Assessed Clean Energy program attorney (CO-PACE), working with clients to obtain financing and make needed energy efficiency upgrades on buildings while repaying the financing through an additional charge on a property tax bill.
Adam’s work in oil and gas transactions includes leading an effort to acquire more than $250 million in properties throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. He has also advised foreign and domestic companies in acquiring funding for projects valued at $100 million or more.
In addition to oil and gas work, has significant experience in commercial real estate acquisition, financing and development. Adam spent 15 years with major New York City law firms, advising banks and investment firms on real estate, asset-based, second lien, mezzanine, term and revolving credit facility financings. He’s also experienced in joint ventures, M&A and capital markets transactions.
Highlights of Adam Veltri’s experience include:
- As general counsel and co-head of acquisitions for E&P company, led effort to acquire over $250 million in producing and non-producing oil and gas properties throughout Rocky Mountain Region
- Represented publicly traded Canadian drilling fluids company on multiple acquisitions of U.S.-based businesses
- Represented lender on a $4.2 million C-Pace loan for energy efficiency improvements to a commercial office building in Greenwood Village, Colorado
To view Adam’s additional experience, please click here.
Presentations and Publications
- Quoted, “Why no oil & gas wipeout? Innovation, patient lenders are to thank for industry’s survival,” Denver Business Journal (October 23, 2017)
- Presenter, “Trends in Energy Finance”
- Presenter, “Land and Title Issues,” Sponsored by National Association of Division Order Analysts
- Presenter, “Developments in Colorado Oil and Gas Industry,” National Oil and Gas Forum
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado C-PACE Advisory Board
- Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA)
- Denver Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Denver Petroleum Club
- Turnaround Management Association
- Wyoming Bar Association
Contact Adam Veltri at 303.839.3716 or email@example.com.