Adam concentrates his practice in the areas of transactional and regulatory banking matters, including mergers & acquisitions, commercial lending, workouts, bankruptcy and corporate trust.
He is regularly involved with various types of financing transactions, including accounts receivable and inventory, construction, equipment, agriculture, tax credit, start-ups, ESOPs, mergers, acquisition, leveraged buyouts, syndications, as well as club transactions. In addition, he counsels lenders and corporate trustees with respect to defaulted financing transactions.
Adam also advises clients with respect to their dealings with the Federal Reserve, OCC, FDIC and state regulators regarding applications and examinations, affiliate transactions, and regulatory enforcement actions and compliance issues.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- Kansas and Missouri Bar Associations
- Missouri Bankers Association
- Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 KCMBA Robert C. Welch Volunteer Attorney Project Award – Recognition of “Pro Bono” Legal Services
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Centurions Program, Class of 2011
- Selected for Ingram’s 2012 40 Under Forty class.
- Selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, 2009-2019
- Kansas City Business Journal Best of the Bar, 2015
- Kansas City Tomorrow Leadership Program Class of 2016, Civic Council of Greater Kansas City
Contact Adam LaBoda at 816.292.8361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.