Aaron Pawlitz is a transactional attorney focusing on publicly-traded and closely-held businesses, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, securities, and other commercial transactions.
In his corporate law practice, Aaron guides business leaders and investors through regulatory, contractual, and deal-making landscapes so that they can achieve their objectives, pursue new opportunities, and move confidently through emerging challenges. He frequently represents buyers or sellers in merger and acquisition transactions and also has nearly a decade of experience working with the transactional insurance products that, with increasing frequency, facilitate those transactions.
In his real estate practice, Aaron helps owners, tenants, and investors realize the benefits of their real property assets so that they can move forward with developments and other projects, provide for the space needs of their workforce and customers, and achieve the desired return on their investment. Aaron enjoys working with the wide variety of professionals involved in real estate, and he understands that his clients’ successes in real estate deals hinge in significant part on his ability to deliver responsive, effective counsel. Although Aaron routinely counsels clients regarding office, warehouse, and retail leases, he also has worked on unique properties such as golf courses, baseball stadiums, and data centers.
Highlights of Aaron’s experience include:
- Represented an industry-leading managing underwriter of representations and warranties insurance policies on more than 120 merger and acquisition transactions.
- Served as primary U.S. real estate, construction, and data center counsel for three global, publicly-traded companies.
- Assisted ownership group of a closely-held business with the acquisition, capitalization, and subsequent securities offerings of a highly-rated private golf course in the U.S. Mid-West.
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Board of Governors, Missouri Athletic Club (2016 – present)
- Board of Directors, Lutheran Family and Children’s Services of Missouri (2015 – present)
- Board of Directors, Christ Community Lutheran School (2012 – present); President (2015 – 2017); Vice President (2013 – 2015)
- Class Agent, Saint Louis University School of Law Alumni Council (2004 – 2006)
- Attorney Volunteer, Volunteer Lawyers Program, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (2003 – 2007)
- Preeminent AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® “Rising Star” 2010-2013
- Editor-in-Chief, Saint Louis University Law Journal, 2001-2002
Contact Aaron Pawlitz at 314.333.3938 or email@example.com.
Click here to connect with Aaron on LinkedIn.