Spencer Fane recognizes seven partners inducted as Fellows by the College within the following respective disciplines:
- Scott Blakesley, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Mike Delaney, The College of Labor & Employment Lawyers
- Scott Goldstein, The American College of Bankruptcy
- Mike Hockley, The American College of Environmental Lawyers
- Elvin Knight, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Jim Price, The American College of Environmental Lawyers
- Dave Wing, The College of Labor & Employment
Their selection is a significant accomplishment. An attorney cannot apply for membership in the Colleges. Fellowship is granted by invitation only. Fellows are selected on the basis of professional reputation and ability within their respective fields and on the basis of having made substantial contributions to those fields through lecturing, writing, teaching, and bar activities. Each Fellow is recognized as preeminent in their respective field, in addition to being noted for outstanding performance within the profession and exemplifying the attributes of integrity, dedication, and excellence.
Spencer Fane honors Blakesley, Delaney, Goldstein, Hockley, Knight, Price and Wing. Collectively, these seven partners practicing in the areas of Trust and Estate Counsel; Labor and Employment Law; and Bankruptcy and Environmental Law, represent a brain trust of more than 200 years of distinguished legal experience and a commitment to excellence within their respective fields.