Here are the topics we will be covering:
- Lessons Learned from Employment Litigation and Claims
- HR Policies: Hot Ones to Have and to Avoid
- HR's Dream: The On-Time, Fit for Duty, and Always Present Employee
- Best Practices for Workplace Investigations
- Discharges: Exit Strategies and the Aftermath
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 7:30 AM. Sessions begin at 8:30 AM and will conclude at 4:00 PM. Lunch will be provided.
The seminar will be offered in four locations:
|Thursday, May 15, 2014 |
Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66221
| ||Tuesday, May 20, 2014 |
Newman Education Center
630 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 631310
| || || |
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Joplin Schools Administration Bldg.
3901 East 32nd Street
Joplin, MO 64804
|Thursday, June 26, 2014 |
The Cable Center
2000 Buchtel Boulevard
Denver, CO 80210
Approved for 6.25 HRCI general hours, 7.0 Colorado CLE, 5.0 Kansas in-house, 7.2 Missouri CLE.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.